2010年6月20日 星期日

Problems with your friends...

Have you ever have problems with your friends?

Someone you dislike always hanging around with you…

Someone who sends you nasty SMS…

Your friend told you that a girl fancies you…

Someone you met in a chatroom invites you to meet up…

What should your do?

“Me and my friends” is one of the titles from the series ”Problem Page”. The teenagers share their problems by writing or sending emails to their friends or advice column. “Me and my friends” will give you tips, suggestions and view of other teens in order to help you to face the following problems: annoying friends, bullying, first girlfriend, internet friendships, peer pressure…

“Me and my friends”(305.2 AND) helps you to deal with the problems in friendship.

你與朋友相處,曾否遇到下列問題:

討厭的傢伙總是纏著你和朋友……

朋友向你發出嘔心的訊息……

盛傳班上的女孩子暗戀你……

討論區中認識的朋友邀請你出來見面……

你該怎麼辦?

《Me and my friends》來自《Problem page》叢書。書中的青少年寫信或發電郵給朋友 / 雜誌,道出他們遇到的難題。《Me and my friends》會給你建議,也搜集了其他青少年的看法,希望能有助你解決與朋友相處的困擾:麻煩的朋友、朋友間的欺凌、第一位女友、網上交友、朋輩壓力……

《Me and my friends》(305.2 AND)可以助你解決朋友相處的疑難。

沒有留言:

張貼留言